Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Hanmer Camp

Hello and welcome to the story of my camp,
OK so the first thing we did was eat  lunch and then put our stuff away into our cabins.
Then we got into our activity groups and  each group went and did their activities.  My activity was orienteering and then we went to the hot pools and it was so fun. There were rock pools, a lazy river super  bowl,  and bridges pool. When we were finished we went back to camp and ate our tea .We had spaghetti bolognese for tea. Then we went to sleep.
In then in the morning we brushed our teeth and then we ate breakfast. We had to choose between rice bubbles and corn flakes and toast, I chose toast and corn flakes with milk.
Then we got into are groups and then we went tree climbing the tree was so tall. Then we had lunch and then we went mountain biking.
We went back to the pool and then we had tea and then we had a school concert it was fun, and then we went to sleep .
The next morning we had breakfast and then we walked  up Conical Hill. after that we went to a lolly shop. I got a gobstopper, it was good !!
Then we had lunch and then we went home so in total we went for 3 day.

orienteering





Hot Pools




tree climbing



biking


3 comments:

  1. Hey Lochy, what a great post! Welcome to blogging! I like that you have added so many photos. I loved the hot pools and the mountain biking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lochy,
    Your post is fantastic! You have a lot of pictures and you describe what you did in order. I really liked the spaghetti bolognese, and the Camp Concert, ours was very funny!
    My favourite activity was tree climbing, what was yours?

    Come cheek my blog out: https://gmsreubenp7469.blogspot.com/

    From Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK cool i,m afraid of heights so that was my second Favorited my favourite was mounting biking did you like mounting bike

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.